Under what conditions can a return be made?
Tickets can be refunded at least 3 working days before the start of the event. You can return the entire order or certain tickets from the order. Refunds of an e-ticket are only possible if the ticket has been issued to your email address and phone number.
How much money can be returned?
In accordance with the Federal Law of 18.07.2019 N 193-FZ "On Amendments to the Law of the Russian Federation" Fundamentals of the Legislation of the Russian Federation on Culture ":
- If there are 10 or more days before the event - 100%
- If before the event from 10 to 5 days - 50% of the ticket price is refundable
- If before the event from 5 to 3 days - 30% of the ticket price is refundable
- Less than 3 days - 0%
* If tickets were purchased under a discount promotion using a promotional code, money for such tickets will not be refunded in accordance with clause 2. of Art. 1. Federal Law of 18.07.2019 N 193-FZ "On Amendments to the Law of the Russian Federation" Fundamentals of the Legislation of the Russian Federation on Culture "
- Cancellation / replacement / transfer of the event - 100% refund
- Illness - return within 14 days after the event (with an official certificate of illness)
- Death in the family (within 10 days before the event) - return within 30 days after the event (if there is a death certificate)
How do I make a refund?
Write to email firstname.lastname@example.org a request for a ticket refund, indicate your contact information, order number.
When will the money be returned to my bank card?
Refunds usually take from a few hours to three days. In rare cases, a refund can take up to 45 days (depending on the Bank that issued your card
Why can't I return my ticket on the day of the event?
The company makes a refund if the buyer refuses to attend the event before its start in accordance with the terms of the Public offer posted on the website www.listim.com, with which the client agrees at the time of registration and / or purchase of tickets. Refunds are made by the Company no later than 3 (three) business days before the date of the event (clause 6.3.8. Public offer). The client has the right to contact the Event Organizer for a refund if the ticket purchaser refuses to attend the event before it starts.
Can I change the purchased ticket for another date or for another event?
The purchased ticket cannot be exchanged in accordance with clause 4.6. Public offer. You can return the purchased ticket in accordance with the terms of the Public Offer and purchase a ticket for a different date.